216 N 4th St, Suite 205 Lafayette, IN 47901
Are Monticello Emergency Care (MEC) and Lafayette Emergency Care (LEC) and Bloomington Emergency Care (BEC) the same company?
How do I obtain my medical records?
- For IU Health Arnett, please call 765-448-8206 or visit: http://iuhealth.org/arnett/for-patients/medical-records/
- For IU White Memorial Hospital, please call 574-583-7111 or visit: http://iuhealth.org/white-memorial/for-patients/medical-records/
- For Jasper County Hospital, please call 219-866-5141
- For St. Vincent’s Hospital in Williamsport, please call 765-762-4000
- For Monroe Hospital in Bloomington, please call 812-825-0904
- or St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital in Noblesville, please visit this link to print a request and fax it to 1-866-231-6986
Who do I contact if I need a W-9?
What is the address to send a payment?
Do we accept patients?
If I have a question regarding my bill, who do I need to contact?
They are all companies that are affiliated with Indiana Emergency Care.
By contacting the hospital where you were seen.
7231 Solution Center Chicago, IL 60677-7002 for IU White County Memorial Hospital- Monticello Emergency Care
7219 Solution Center Chicago, IL 60677-7002 for IU Arnett Hospital – Lafayette Emergency Care
PO Box 775256 Chicago, IL 60677-7002 for Monroe Hospital – Bloomington Emergency Care
We are only an administrative office that hires and staff ER providers.
Patient Support Service Center for IU Health Arnett, IU Health White Memorial, & Monroe Hospital Emergency Departments before 6/1/2021
Indiana Emergency Care – (800)-225-0953
Monticello Emergency Care – (800)-225-0953
IU Health Arnett
IU White Memorial
Patient Support Service Center for Neighborhood Hospital Emergency Departments or Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital or IU Health Arnett, IU Health White Memorial, & Monroe Hospital Emergency Departments on or after 6/1/2021
Indiana Emergency Care – (866)-668-5712 or to make a payment by phone – (866)-668-5793
Online payments https://mydocbill.com/IEC1/login